Sunday, October 16, 2011

More Catching Up!




Once Winter semester was over we went out for a little "drink night" at Spark in Provo. We went with Sara, Kurt's younger sister, and the drinks were so good that we decided to host our own mocktail :)



It was really fun so we'll definitely have another one. There were so many people that came, our apartment was completely full. I think we had almost 20 people over!

We also had a fun tea party with a few of my roommates from last year, Nicole and Margrethe. We all felt very dignified.

I felt like a good photographer with this picture of the tea cup and tea biscuits.


Kurt and I also decided that we wanted to plant a little, tiny garden that could fit on our doorstep. It was a good adventure and we got a lot more than I expected from our little plants.


This is how much they grew in 4 months.



We went on the Provo City Gallery Stroll in May with Mandy and Trever. It was reminiscent of a few years ago.

On our stroll we also came across a Roof Top concert that Provo did throughout the summer so we decided to stop by and enjoy the concert while we were there.






1 comment:

  1. hey we made it into your blog post :) thanks for the fun catch up :)

    ReplyDelete