Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Graduation, Kate! And Going through the Temple, Shan!



Here we all are with the little graduate! We are so proud of you, Kate! You are the best elementary school teacher there ever was, and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you teach my kids :)


 Here we are doing a "silly picture"...oh dear! Yes, I do look like I have one leg, and Kurt has tried to convince me that he loves when I kiss him. I am here to say that I have not recently lost a leg, and in regards to Kurt's face, this photo may be a bit incriminating for him.


 We love you, Kate!!





Here we are at the Mount Timpanogas temple, right after Shannie went through the temple. It was so awesome to all be together in the temple and I'm so happy that it worked out so perfectly for us to be there for this important experience for Shan. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a nice post Sar!And the pictures. It's funny, because I just barely posted about graduation too. LOL. That's because I was reminded by finally getting my diploma in the mail though.

    ReplyDelete